iSync and Palm Desktop

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 24 15:54:24 PST 2004

I just upgraded to Panther and iLife 04, and things are going so
perfectly that I'm wondering about switching my PalmPilot over to iCal
instead of the PalmDesktop. The thing I'm wondering is whether there
are any issues about Hotsync Manager cooperating with iSync.

Last time I accidentally loaded iSync through System Update, it putzed
up the movement of events into the Palm Desktop Calendar. Of course, if
I switch from Palm Desktop to iCal, that wouldn't be a problem - but I
still want to have the "full backup" kind of coverage that the Palm
application provides.

Anyone else crossed that bridge lately?

SR