[X-Apps] iSync and Palm Desktop

Suzanne wrightmiller at peoplepc.com
Sat Jan 24 20:05:38 PST 2004

Entourage preserves the categories but every time you sync it adds some
"black" versions of the same category. When you trash that category all of
the links seem to be connected to the "colored" category so it is a minor
inconvenience compared to other things I have tried since system 10.

When I used the first isync with my visor I would get dupes of
everything!!!!

I really like address book and I really like palm desktop (entourage is
second) I don't care much for ical. I tried it too with isync and address
book but got dupes in my visor. Entourage isn't perfect but it will sync
with address book and does sync OK with my visor.

I wish there was a perfect match between visor, palm desktop and address
book/mail. Anyone find anything that is completely compatible with your
handheld, palm desktop and mail/address book or entourage?

Suzanne