[X-Apps] iDVD Woes

David Tinker dave at whateverwerx.com
Mon Jul 19 18:17:54 PDT 2004

On Jul 18, 2004, at 8:41 PM, Dale Critchley wrote:

> No, that HD space is after the import, and I did a DVD previously with
> the same space.

OK, then the second main reason for a failed burn is that there are too
many transitions and other effects. I had over 100 transitions and
dozens of sound clips, and it would gag. Until I saved the whole thing
as a DV stream, then sliced it in QTPro
into manageable sections and imported those into iDVD.

Please do read the FAQ at the link I sent and sign up for iDVD chat at
Apple lists, that's where the answers are.

Dave Tinker
WhateverWerx Multimedia