"Paint" and "Draw" programs for OS X

Mike Vicente mvicente at mac-email.com
Thu May 13 08:56:36 PDT 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004 05:44:11 -0700, Jim Soriano wrote:

> Thanks for your collective suggestions.  I obtained a
> copy of
> AppleWorks 6 and it perfectly fulfilled my lightweight
> bitmapped
> painting and vector drawing needs.

AppleWorks is a very useful program. I'd like to make one
other suggestion. Create by Stone Studio is a very capable
illustration/page layout/web authoring program. The
developers are quite responsive, and the company has a free
upgrade for life policy.

I'm not an employee, just a sastisfied customer.

Mike
The Think Different Store
http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com/
For All Your Mac Gear