[X-SW] Drive space utility

Christopher MJ Tangora chris.tangora at news-jrnl.com
Thu Apr 14 08:52:08 PDT 2005

There is a great app called "WhatSize".  I got it off of versiontracker
a while ago.  The link in the app goes to
http://www.id-design.com/WhatSize .

It goes through and gets the size of every folder in any mounted volume
and you can erase folders from it as well...  worth a look for spring
cleaning, plus for finding out who is storing large files on your
server.  Also allows hidden folders to be seen.

Chris

On Apr 14, 2005, at 11:32 AM, David Tinker wrote:

> On Apr 13, 2005, at 11:39 AM, Rad Craig wrote:
>
>> Where I can see which directories/files are taking up the most space
>> so I can delete them if I don't need them?  You know, like those
>> pesky unix kernels.  :)
>
> Rad

Chris Tangora

Production Services