[X-SW] re setting firefox to be default

Ronan Leonard ronanleonard at eircom.net
Fri Aug 26 07:24:14 PDT 2005

thanks but there is a problem there
i deleted safari as it is never opening since i moved to 10.4.2
if i could i'd go back to it but there's so many issues with it

have you any other advice you can give me?

Ronan,

you can change the default webbrowser in your Safari preferences... i
can't tell you exactly where you can find this setting since i don't
have access to my mac at the moment, but if you open the Safari
Preferences dialog, look around for a default browser setting.  It's
definitely there somewhere. Once you've changed it, close Safari and
try clicking on a link in your mailclient.  It should open Firefox
then.