[X-SW] Re: re setting firefox to be default

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Sat Aug 27 08:48:45 PDT 2005

On Aug 27, 2005, at 1:10 AM, Timothy Luoma wrote:

> On Aug 26, 2005, at 10:24 AM, Ronan Leonard wrote:
>
>> thanks but there is a problem there
>> i deleted safari as it is never opening since i moved to 10.4.2
>> if i could i'd go back to it but there's so many issues with it
>>
>> have you any other advice you can give me?
>
> RCDefaultApp
> http://www.rubicode.com/Software/RCDefaultApp/

This is interesting.  But notice the up front listing of bug fixes and
enhancements in the freeware.  Instead of using third party software
that needs attention for itself when the OS changes or other conditions
change, I would think about re-installing Safari and having the option
of setting the preference you want from there.

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.