[X-SW] Keystroke Recorders

Ron Michael ronmicha at midsouth.rr.com
Thu Dec 1 05:41:25 PST 2005

I don't know of a specific keystroke logger detection program but I have
one installed and it works. I think it's called Keystroke Logger. Do a
Google search and there's a website regarding Mac security. Sorry. Can't
remember that name either. There's one program that is pretty successful
at hiding in your Mac system but if you can read about it, you can
figure out how to detect if it's there. I'll see if I can find it and
post more info when I get a chance. But I think that one is called
Keystroke Recorder. I used it on Mac OS9 but don't know if it's
available on OSX. Believe it or not, I was spying on myself. I used it
to make sure what I typed was saved somewhere as a text file.
Ron