[X-SW] Has Tiger been tamed?

Carlos Leal carlos.leal at qualdata.net
Fri Dec 16 08:34:20 PST 2005

I'd say its time to take the plunge.

On my last of the Titanium PBs 1Ghz with 1Gb RAM, the switch from
10.3.9 to Tiger has been smoother with each point release.

One thing Tiger did solve for me was the intermittent Airport card
not waking up with the rest of the system problem. This is definitely
gone with Tiger and well worth the upgrade for this alone.

--Carlos