[X-SW] Moire X v2.0 released, feedback would be appreciated

Pariahware, Inc. pariahware at pariahware.com
Thu Dec 22 17:40:37 PST 2005

On Dec 22, 2005, at 7:21 PM, Steven Rogers wrote:

> Having been in the software business for about 20 years, I can tell
> you its dead-on advice. If you're reading that and thinking "rant"
> instead of "yeah, that's exactly right", then you can probably
> learn something from it.

While I may not know everything about marketing, you're making
assumptions about his target audience.  Sometimes brand alone is
enough.  For example, those who miss the Moire screensaver would know
what it was and take a look.  All I was saying was the first
responder's comments could have been made more gracefully, as could
yours.

Christian
Pariahware, Inc. Custom Software
<pariahware at pariahware.com>
<http://www.pariahware.com>
--
God loved you so much that He gave His only son Jesus.  What have you
done with God's gift?