[X-SW] clipboard utility

peter peterstj at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 11 09:11:09 PST 2005

	I'm trying to find the Mac equivalent of a Widoze clipboard utility
called Clipmate.

	It is simply a clipboard with a hundred-clip memory.  It is quite easy
to use.  The Mac clipboard utilities I have found seem more complicated
than they need to be.

	Clipmate remembers the last hundred clips and works with the standard
clipboard commands.  When one copies something to the clipboard instead
of erasing the last clip, it erases the one-hundredth-ago clip and
keeps everything in between.  You never see it until you need to use
one of those previous clips.  Then you open it and find the clip you
need.  It also includes some other bells and whistles, but the
important thing is that it's simple to use.

	The Mac clipboard utilities I have found want more attention from the
user.  They want the user to manually stick a clip into a pigeonhole or
possess other unnecessary complications.

	Someone please point me to a similar utility for Mac.

	TIA

										Peter