[X-SW] clipboard utility

silvo conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Mon Feb 14 01:53:32 PST 2005

On 11 Feb 2005, at 17:11, peter wrote:

> 	I'm trying to find the Mac equivalent of a Widoze clipboard utility
> called Clipmate.
> 	Someone please point me to a similar utility for Mac.

Butler is a file launcher, but the it has this function as well. It is
extremely customizable, compared to other pasteboards I've used.
It works for text&graphics and there is a plaintext paste option as
well.
This pasteboard is actually the only part of Butler I use (for the rest
I find Launchbar well beyond any file launcher).
It is actually a beta (though I've never experienced any bug), so I
guess It'll became a shareware at a certain point.

Silvo

Silvo Conticello
Albook 17" 1.5GHz/1.5Gb RAM/80Gb HD/OS10.3.7
iMac 1GHz/500Mb Ram/80Gb HD/OS10.3.7/17" display
E-mail: silvoc at tiscali.it
Cambridge
UK