[X-SW] Syncing Address Book

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Fri May 6 18:08:23 PDT 2005

I've got a new g5 on order which will be operating with Tiger. My
current G4 400 AGPruns with OS 10.3.9. They'll be located in different
towns. And I'll be using both. I'll will need to sync some files
occasionally, like Mail, bookmarks, and the address book.

How do I go about syncing the address book data base for the two
computers? The present address book databases in the two are close but
not identical. I don't want to end up with a bunch of duplicate entries
that need to be sorted by hand. If I search for syncing info all I find
is info about iSync that requires a .mac account.  I don't have a .mac
account and don't want one yet. I  only need to keep these up to date
once a month.
Seems like there ought to be a way to do this easily. Or some software
that would allow me to use another storage device other than a .mac
account.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
John