[X-SW] How to monitor inbound/outbound network traffic?

Rad Craig rad at inductionconcepts.com
Mon May 23 21:27:30 PDT 2005

On May 22, 2005, at 10:18 AM, Steven Rogers wrote:

> On May 22, 2005, at 10:05 AM, Joao Carlos de Pinho wrote:
>
> Indeed - I also just noticed a program go by on VersionTracker
> called Ethernal that is supposed to visualize packet traffic
> (freeware). I haven't tried it, but its out there.

I downloaded Ethernal and contacted the author with some suggestions,
like the ability to toggle the src and dest ip addresses from a mac
address to an actual ip address, also to a domain name, same thing
for protocol, instead of a hex offset, the actual protocol (IP, ARP,
etc.).  He has already made these mods and sent me an updated
version.  He said he'd upload this new version to version tracker
tomorrow.

Just FYI.

Rad...