[X-SW] embedded video in pdf, broken

Rad Craig rad at inductionconcepts.com
Sat Nov 19 19:58:20 PST 2005

I have a .pdf file that has a video in it.  It appears to be broken,
there is a button to click on so that it will play, but the rest of
the page is blank, except for a small symbol that looks like a java
icon kinda.  Similar to the Sync icon in OSX (circular arrow).
Clicking on the button does nothing.  So my question is maybe its a
link to a video instead of an embedded video?  Is there a way to take
the pdf file apart or some other way to get the filename or URL of
this video?