[X-SW] Power Point Presentations - Audio

tucker ian carlian at picknowl.com.au
Fri Feb 3 13:29:47 PST 2006

I put together a slide show with accompanying midi music using Power
Point from the Microsoft Office 2004 package.   It plays back fine at
my end, but when I have emailed it to both  Mac and Windows' users
there is no audio.    In the case of the other Mac user,  she
actually emailed the file  back  to me and the audio was fine when I
opened it.

I have on-forwarded  other   Power Point presentations   received by
me( and containing audio) and the sound has been audible at the other
end.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to how I can ensure the audio in my
own presentations is available to email recipients please?

Ian Tucker