[X-SW] Power Point Presentations - Audio

Dan Mandell dmandell at saintmarys.edu
Fri Feb 3 13:56:14 PST 2006

Microsoft recommends using the Powerpoint Package
format when moving presentations...and we have found it wise to start
with all resources
in a folder, and then insert the various images, audio and video
clips, then save the finisihed presenation as a PowerPoint Package.
This is supposed to ensure that alll assets get gathered up and moved
as part of the package.   We've found this procedure minimizes the
problems but doesn;t completely eliminate them

Dan

--On Saturday, February 4, 2006 7:59 AM +1030 tucker ian