[X-SW] AVI?

Joao Carlos de Pinho jogme at terra.com.br
Wed Jan 18 11:45:44 PST 2006

You're welcome.

As another poster (Philip) said, a G4 400 has power enough to play AVI
movies. AFAIR, I didn't have problems with this kind of media in my former
PowerBook G4 400. But that computer had 1 GB RAM.

Of course, if you can afford, the new iMacs are a wonderful option. Not only
you will have power to run whatever you want, as you could use the built-in
iSight camera to keep in touch with your son and your grandson.

Best regards,

João Carlos de Pinho
São Paulo, Brazil