[X-SW] Opera Cache

TjL luomat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 15:25:38 PDT 2006

On 6/14/06, Peter Saint James <peterstj at earthlink.net> wrote:

>         Occasionally I have problem with backing up my system (OS X 10.4.3)
> using superduper.   The cloning will stop, saying that there is a
> problem with items in the Opera cache.
>
>         Terminal shows a message like this:  2006-06-14 13:33:43.779
> SuperDuper![5113] ***ERROR OCCURRED: SVUclone: Error copying /Users/
> peterapple/Library/Caches/Opera Cache/Cache ƒ/opr05QKO.ico to /
> Volumes/Back up/Users/peterapple/Library/Caches/Opera Cache/Cache ƒ/
> opr05QKO.ico of type 8
>
>         What should I do about this?

Strange.... .ico files are usually those little site icons (called
favicons).  I have no idea why this would cause a problem.  It never
does for me and I use SuperDuper and Opera heavily.

I would look for a way to exclude Opera's cache directory from the
list of files that SuperDuper backs up.  You don't need/want them
anyway.

TjL