[X-SW] Favorite BitTorrent client?

Richard Klein rich at richardklein.org
Sun Nov 12 18:00:48 PST 2006

Hi!
	I just subscribed to this list, but I've been on the G4 list for a
while.  My name is Rich and I'm using a Quicksilver 2002 with a
933MHz G4.

	Anyway, I'd been using utorrent under Windows for downloading
torrents, but now I want to download some torrents onto my Mac.  I've
tried 6 or 8 different clients so far, but I haven't found one
that'll let edit the tracker URLs to add multiple trackers for a
torrent.  Can you guys recommend a BitTorrent client for me?

	Even if you can't recommend a client that allows editing the tracker
URLs, I'm still curious what everyone else is using for torrents on
their Macs.

Thanks!
--
Rich