[X-SW] iTunes won't...

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 3 11:30:27 PDT 2007

On 30 Sep 2007, at 9:35 PM, Stephen Hoy wrote:

> You could try dragging the
> Audacity AIFF or MP3 file onto your desktop, then with
> iTunes window open, drag it from the desktop to your
> iTunes library. That works with all files I might drop
> non my desktop from cds or thumbdrives. Good luck.

	This is what I tried before and thought it didn't work.

	At your suggestion I tried it again.  I found out it really did end
up in iTunes, but it changed name and I couldn't find it.  Instead of
retaining the new name I gave it, it reverted back to the name of the
longer work.  Sometimes I wish the computer wouldn't try to do my
thinking for me.

						Peter