[X-SW] iTunes won't...

Stephen Hoy hoyboy59 at yahoo.com.au
Sun Sep 30 18:35:07 PDT 2007

Presumably Audacity has a folder of music files in
your Home Music folder.You could try dragging the
Audacity AIFF or MP3 file onto your desktop, then with
iTunes window open, drag it from the desktop to your
iTunes library. That works with all files I might drop
non my desktop from cds or thumbdrives. Good luck.