[X-SW] Help needed

Rupert Hoyte ruperthoyte at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 29 16:10:00 PDT 2009

This is my first attempt to use this source of knowledge and
sharing.   Presently I have a problem in that I need to download the
ability to read e-mail attachments which are of the    -  wmv   type.
When I went to the correct site and wanted to download, the computer
informed me there was not enough room on the "Downloads" file to
accept it.  This file is mainly taken up with FIREFOX.   Is there some
way. (compress,make alias, or whatever,) which will enable me to get
FFox out of the way, but still useable  I could then download the
above.  Rupert Hoyte