[X-SW] Ability to download VIDEOS

Rupert Hoyte ruperthoyte at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 5 15:45:06 PDT 2010

I wish to be able to listen to videos on the SBS channel on the TV.   I go to "SBS.com/global village"  and pick out the one I wish to open up and watch.  However, the Computer opens a blank window and appears to be unable to open up this final stage in the process.   Am I missing some essential programme, like from Adobe,  or other ,  and if so,  can you help me as to what this might be,  how to actually FIND it,  then to download it. ?  Please help here.   Thank you.   Rupert Hoyte.