[X-HW] blinking LCD indicator light

Matthew Butch libertyof76 at supernet.com
Sun Aug 3 00:18:43 PDT 2003

It means that your LCD thinks its getting the wrong video format

See here:

--

Matthew Butch

"To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the
first requisites of sanity." -Oscar Wilde

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our
motto"-Thomas Jefferson, 1799

Free State Project "Liberty in Our Lifetime"
http://www.freestateproject.com

Sent with MacOS X's Mail 1.2.5(v552)