[X-HW] ipod sort battery life

Don Montalvo dmjgraphics at nyc.rr.com
Thu Feb 20 08:37:36 PST 2003

Would you believe my 5G iPod was purchased 2/21/02? I'll call them today.

Thanks,
Don

At 05:42 -0800 02/20/2003, Mac OS X Hardware wrote:
>Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:05:10 -0800 (PST)
>From: David Gatwood <dgatwood at gatwood.net>
>Subject: Re: [X-HW] ipod sort battery life
>
>On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Don Montalvo wrote:
>
>>  I only get 4 hours or so of use from my original 5G iPod. No
>>  backlight, no clicks...still only 4 hours. Lasted muuuccchhhh longer
>>  when I first got it.
>>
>>  I wonder if Apple planned on this...advertise 10 hours of use and
>>  over time end up with 4 hours or so of use.
>
>I suggest you call AppleCare and complain.  If it's under warranty, great.
>If not, call and complain anyway.  Even if they don't agree to fix it, at
>least there will be a record of the problem.  And who knows....  I mean,
>it can't hurt to ask.
>

>Later,
>David

>David A. Gatwood                                dgatwood at gatwood.net
>Developer Docs Writer                             dgatwood at apple.com
>Apple Computer                                  dgatwood at mklinux.org
>
>                     Check out my weekly web comic:
>                      http://www.techmagazine.org

Don Montalvo		Home: 212-307-7753
747 Tenth Avenue	Cell: 917-559-5713
Apartment 28i		Email: dmjgraphics at nyc.rr.com
New York, NY		URL: http://donmontalvo.com
10019			AIM: donmontalvo

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him
  to hold in higher regard those who think alike than
     those who think differently."   -- Nietzsche