[X-HW] Mail in Foreign Language

James S Jones jsjones at mac.com
Sun Jan 12 13:35:53 PST 2003

I did a bit of experimenting and there doesn't seem to be any way of
doing that.

Replies, however, seem to retain the text encoding of the original
message. If you reply to a Korean email, are your messages received
correctly? I guess your only other alternative would be to compose a
message in a text editor, save it as RTF and attach it to your emails.