[X-HW] CD Tray opens on boot

Mark Phillips mark at mophilly.com
Tue Mar 4 10:55:17 PST 2003

Thanks for the reply. The tech note you mention refers to the CD tray
opening repeatedly on its own due to a manufacturing defect in the CD
door. This not the behavior I am experiencing.

To be more explicit, the CD tray opens once, only at startup. It closes
on shut down. It stays closed if I reach over and close it.

This behavior began shortly after installing MacOS X, although that may
or may not be relevant.

Any ideas?

  - Mark