[X-HW] Re: G5 + Rocket Raid + 4 raptor 10 000

Geoff WALLACE gwallace at mac.com
Sat Dec 4 14:20:24 PST 2004

Hello Anthony,

In my G5 SP 1.8, the Drive Temperature Bay has never exceeded 36C in
Melbourne Australia when the ambient temperature has been 27C.

These temperatures were shown by Thermograph.

-------
Regards
Geoff WALLACE
48 Eastfield Road CROYDON SOUTH Vic 3136 Australia
Mobile 0412 056 033 Phone 61 3 9893 1677
Sent on a G5 Power Macintosh using Entourage version 11.1.0