[X-HW] iBook Battery

Aranzazu caranzazu at union-city.k12.nj.us
Tue Jan 13 05:29:22 PST 2004

>I remember reading about the procedure for that, but
>do not recall the details. If you do a net search I am sure you can
>find some articles on resetting the battery.

I have done this on a powerbook and it works i am not sure it will
work for you in an iBook but it wouldn't hurt to try

shutdown your powerbook. wait 10 seconds then hold down the three
corner buttons. that should be function, control and shift and the
power button at the same time. you hold it down for 3-5 seconds. you
wait 5 seconds and then hit the power button. the screen will take
longer than usual to turn. just remember to plug in your powerbook
before doing this.

this also works if a powerbook wont start up.

I hope it helps
--
From
Aranzazu

This message has been scanned for virus detection by the Union City School's email system. Un-cleanable attachments have been deleted and the sender notified.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.