[X-HW] Internet time settings?

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Tue Nov 30 10:28:49 PST 2004

Under network preference pane, select the modem that you are using from
the "Show:" menu popup. Click on PPP from the buttons in that window.
Then click on the PPP options button toward the bottom of that view.
You can now set your disconnect time and whether you want the modem to
automatically connect with internet activity. These comments assume you
are using an external dial-up modem.

Norm
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be
pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
Elizabeth Taylor