[X Newbies] Diskwarrior and OS X

Brian Fish ifish at macosx.com
Tue Dec 3 06:35:02 PST 2002

Here's my question... The ability to run classic applications under OS X is
great, but I have a few classic games that will not run under X at all.
When I try to run them under X the classic environment begins starting up
and then I get error messages.  I have to boot into OS 9 to run them.  So
what do I do with those when I can no longer boot to 9?

Just curious,
	Brian