[X Newbies] Diskwarrior and OS X & or will we go mad first ?

Jim Henry fyr at whoever.com
Tue Dec 3 15:33:36 PST 2002

> Plus you are expected to be "ethical" and not copy your brothers or
> friends software and to boot, only use it on one computer?

At 11:23 PM -0600 12/2/02, Shawn King wrote:
It has nothing to do with ethics and everything to do with the law.

Although, do you honestly think that there are or will ever be any
consequence from using or copying your brother or friends software? I
doubt even Microsoft has the resources to jail and/or fine everyone who
is doing that.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom