[X Newbies] ADB

Gerald S. Abreu gsabreu at gmx.net
Fri Dec 6 06:41:25 PST 2002

Yes I've got XPostFacto. I don't think Jaguar would've installed
without it. BTW the keyboard does work, it's just the mouse (well
actually I've tried several). The cursor just sits in its on same
little place. The keyboard will highlight, restart, and work the
keyboard shortcuts but I can't get the cursor to move with the mouse
which right now is making it pretty useless. Is there such a thing as a
plug and play usb mouse and would that work?