[X Newbies] Port number appearing in Web link

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Sun Dec 8 01:35:32 PST 2002

On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 07:18:30PM -0800, Steve St-Laurent wrote:
:
: I was fiddling with my httpd.config file trying fruitlessly to get
: virtual hosts working. I thought I had recommented everything after
: admitting deafeat [for now]. But all the websites now show a port
: [16080] showing as part of the link.
:
: Any idea what I did wrong? Go easy, I'm still wading through the
: 622-page Server manual. Thx.

Open your httpd configuration file again and look for "16080".
Maybe there's a hosed "Port" or "Listen" directive?

--
Eugene Lee
eugene at fsck.net