Wallstreet Printing Help

Marq Andrew Speck ntcmusic at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 08:11:37 PST 2002

Well, I finally got my Wallstreet PBook to accept 10.2
installation - by reverting to it's original RAM
specifications. Yup, remove the big chips (returning
to 128 Mb) , install went smooth as butter, finally,
re-install RAM and all is well until...

I tried to print to either of my Lexmark printers.
AAARGH! Neither Z73 (which doesn't have 10.2 drivers
yet) or my Z32 . Both worked just fine in 10.1.5 (oh
man, do I have to back???) and both are seen via USB
card in Print center, but can't "add" the 73 and get
an Error Type 1 when printing to the 32. What a waste
of time if I have to go back to 10.1.5...any
suggestions?
Thanks.

=====