OS X Problems/Solutions Web Page

Randy B. Singer randy at mother.com
Sun Dec 15 18:21:16 PST 2002

My Web page:

How To Deal With Common
Macintosh OS X 10.2 Jaguar
Problems

at:

http://www.macattorney.com/tutorial.html

has just undergone a major update.  I have included a number of the
latest solutions for OS X-related problems.  The site has links to
several new software utilities that have been introduced for dealing with
OS X problems.

I have added a table of contents to the site to help folks navigate the
page and track down the solution for the problem they are experiencing
with OS X.

In addition, there is now both a FRENCH and a DUTCH translation version
of the site.  (Other languages coming soon!)

Please spread the word about this site.

Thanks!

Randy B. Singer

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius
to understand the simplicity."  -Dennis Ritchie.