Apple Mail

Grégoire Seither gregoire at pobox.com
Mon Dec 16 05:16:18 PST 2002

Since we now have cricket among us...

- Any hope of seeing filters being applied to outgoing messages in a
future version ?

- An easier way to handle multiple mail accounts (every time I activate
another POP account I get a message "Account so and so already uses..."

- Some kind of script that would import Filters and Signatures from
Entourage or Outlook

- Importing a tab delimited text file into the Address Book (or some
kind of gimmick that would convert my present excel address sheet into
something Adress Book could import.

- Indexation still slows down the application, any way to stop it from
running every time I change something in a folder ?

The spam filter is the only reason why I am not going back to Entourage
so I'm anxiously awaiting an improved relese of Mail.

Thank you Mr Santa Claus :-)))

Greg