[X Newbies] Jaguar Finder's "Find" Does Not Search theTrash

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Mon Dec 16 19:02:52 PST 2002

Ok, I think I've got a way around this...

You can select, from the drop down menu, in the Find window to search
specific places. You click on the "add" button. However, first you have
to make the trash visible.

After you make the trash visible and add it to the places to search, you
can then make it invisible again, and hope it still searches it.

David Crandon