[X Newbies] Making a bootable CD ????

Albert W D'Amanda aldamanda at comcast.net
Sun Dec 22 12:11:25 PST 2002

On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 12:59  PM, David Crandon wrote:

> My guess is he wants a bootable OSX CD, since it's on the OSX Newbies
> list

His post specifically had to do with burning an OS9.2 bootup  disc
request  & that's what  responded to

As far as posting this to this list, DiskWarrior works great on an OSX
Volume
I use it all the time.

On my Recovery Disk, I bootup using  OS9.2 and then run DiskWarrior
thru my X.2.2 Volume.
Works all the time

Albert

BTW. Its obvious that you can not  use a ZIP 100MB  to burn a bootup
disk for OSX.

For OSX  recovery, I bought Micromat Drive 10 for that use. That also
works great , and even has a defragmentation option.

B&W Yosemite  // XLR8 G4 500/ 1MB  ZIF // 1024MB RAM
OS X.2.2