[X Newbies] downloading and playing sounds

Chris Beamis beamis at drizzle.com
Mon Dec 23 12:15:59 PST 2002

I just saw this.

And no, I have not had any further progress in this area.
Although, I have not tried it again since the 10.2.3 update (which I'm
sure won't make any difference).
So unless I report back soon that I got it,
I still have not figured out how to convert .wav to .aiff.
I wanted to get my computer to make some kind of entertaining sound
when I get mail and stuff.
I downloaded a bunch of looney tunes .wav sounds but still can't use
them for sound effects.
Thanks for noticing, Lehnert.

Chris