[X Newbies] Address Book in 10.2 fixed?

Lehnert Riegel lehnert at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 28 11:34:55 PST 2002

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002, at 08:06 US/Pac, Jerry Wilson wrote:
> I'm still on 10.1.5 and wondering if Address Book in 10.2 is fixed?
> To be specific, I have never been able to save anything in the drop
> down part of individual address listings, is this fixed?

Sorry for the long delay in responding. I am unsure about what is not
working for you on 10.1.5 Address Book. Could you be more specific?

I am using Address Book 3.0.2 (v216), on Mac as detailed below.

+ Lehnert Riegel
+ Dana Point, California USA
+ lehnert at earthlink.net
+ -7/8 UT (daylight/standard)
+ OS X 10.2.3, iMac DV SE (G3, 400 MHz), 256 MB RAM,
             12 GB & 40 GB external FireWire Hard Drives