[X Newbies] iCal Events

Joey Campillo campillo at info.com.ph
Sun Nov 24 17:46:18 PST 2002

inside your users folder go to the the library folder then the
calendars folder and you'll find all the appointments there (mine are
bill.ics, meetings.ics, etc). just delete the ones you don't want.
that's what i did when i first had some initial appointments and then
imported from entourage which caused duplicates. of course it means you
lose everything in that calendar but since you say that you can
re-import, it should work for you.

Joey