Quicken question about the results of a graph I did on Net worth.

Leon Sargent Jr. Leon.Sargent5 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 5 11:37:38 PST 2003

I am using Quicken 2003 fully up to date on 10.2.4.

When I do my Net worth for the year the yellow bars or assets are higher
than they really are.

For instance.

When I double click on the yellow or asset bars I get another graph and in
that I look at my stocks.

>From my portfolio in my stock account and what I see when double clicking on
the pie piece that represents my stocks there is over a hundred dollar
difference.

The Pie piece shows a higher value than my portfolio.  I do not understand
why this happens.  I double click on the Pie piece and looked at gains and
losses and I do not understand it and that seems to be where I am getting
this larger amount difference between the pie piece and my actual stock
account balance.

Can anyone shed some light on what is happening and how I would go about
correcting it.

Lee