[X Newbies] Newbie with a Newbie Problem

Glenn McGaha Miller gm2 at visionary.nu
Wed Apr 9 14:19:19 PDT 2003

Yeah Charles, I know what I just got isn't "modern" in those
terms. But compared to the SE's, LC's, PowerCenter's,
Performa's I'm used to running on the Mac side of things, it
>IS< "modern", OK? What I meant was that it's the first
machine supported as running OSX that I own. Does that help?

I do (now) have "legal" disks not only for OSX 10.2.2, but
also OS 9.1. But guess what? For some strange reason, I
wouldn't be turning to YOU for help at this point if you
were the only Mac user on the planet.

(Somebody get the boy some PRUNE JUICE.)

---
gm2

Glenn McGaha Miller
Portfolio: http://www.visionary.nu