Installing xfce themes

KL ee7klt at sfsu.edu
Sat Apr 12 08:50:51 PDT 2003

i've just downloaded some themes for xfce from freshmeat.
somewhere on their page, it tells me to install this via the frontend xfskin
that presumably comes with xfce.
however, i was dismayed to find that xfskin is not part of my xfce 3.8.10
that took me forever to install lately using fink.

if my hunch is right, xfskin did not come with this version ( which
apparently is the latest stable version of xfce)...so my question is: does
anyone know the config files i need to tweak in order to tell x where to
look for the new theme that i've installed, and how exactly to tweak these
files so that it works?

thanks.