[X Newbies] Problem Booting Ibook

Scott scott-xlists at scotist.com
Sat Apr 12 14:14:20 PDT 2003

On Saturday, Apr 12, 2003, at 13:08 US/Pacific, Jerry Krinock wrote:

> on 03/04/12 12:23, Ankit Shah at ankitrshah at hotmail.com wrote:
>

>> How can i get the replacement cd from apple. I dont have manual or
>> invoice of
>> my ibook. I lost it in a accident. Please guide me.
>>
> If you are out of warranty and out of AppleCare, then you need to
> either
> find someone who can "help" you by letting you "borrow" their CD, or
> else
> buy a Jaguar CD yourself, or else take it to someone who repairs
> Macintosh
> computers, for a diagnosis.

Not quite. In or out of warranty, Ankit will need to buy replacement
CDs. Warranty and AppleCare don't cover lost items.

Ankit, your choices are to either borrow a cd, see a local service
provider, or contact Apple. Depending on your location, that involves
calling Apple's regional center, or visiting a local service provider.

--
Scott
<formerly j-scotty at attbi.com, at least until the X4x lists overwhelmed