[X Newbies] Mail constantly indexing

J Patrick Draine draine at attbi.com
Sun Apr 27 11:00:05 PDT 2003

On Saturday, April 26, 2003, at 08:25  PM, Jerry Wilson wrote:

> On Saturday, April 26, 2003, at 01:18  PM, J Patrick Draine wrote:
>
>> Of course maybe it was just all the damn programs I've had running
>> simultaneously.

This was indeed the problem. It's easy, with a gig of RAM to start to
feel like you can keep a heap of programs running at the same time
(Safari, AppleWorks, Acrobat Reader, SuperCollapse, and probably
others) but eventually it catches up with me, or at least when I'm
using Mail a lot.
Lesson learned.

Patrick