Most stable Jaguar version?

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Mon Apr 28 14:09:43 PDT 2003

> From: David Jenkins <drjenkins at mindspring.com>
>
> I just got a new dual 1.25 (OS9 boot) machine that came with 10.2. I
> did
> software updates to 10.2.5 and somewhere along the way my iMate ADB
> adapter
> (I think) started causing mouse freezes. I reinstalled 10.2 and now
> would
> like to know what is a good stable version to go to, 10.2.3, 10.2.4?

This has NOTHING to do with 10.2.5 and EVERYTHING to do with iMate's
driver. Check with the company that makes the iMate and ask them when
they are going to update their driver (which they may well already have
done).

The most stable version of Jag *is* 10.2.5. It's just phenomenal, but
Apple is *not* responsible for poorly-written third-party software that
breaks with revisions.

_Chas_

Recently on my blog: Tom Tomorrow! Check it out!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com