[X Newbies] iChat to ICQ

jc jc at his.com
Fri Aug 1 15:21:14 PDT 2003

On Friday, August 1, 2003, at 04:50  PM, Eugene Lee wrote:

> Eugene Lee actually posted this bit:
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> :
> : This page describes the procedure.
> :
> : 	http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=2003062517051677
>
> JC, please configure your mail program to include proper attributes so
> that everyone can read your replies and recognize who you're quoting.
> Thanks.
>

> --
> Eugene Lee
> http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Sorry, Eugene! I was just trying to keep the message a little smaller
and looked at the messages wrong.

Still haven't been able to configure it yet.  MacintoshLady.  I do have
the latest AIM software I think, it's 4.6 for Mac. I think there is a
5.1 but that must be a PC version. When I downloaded the 5.1 and
specified Mac it was 4.6.

--Jim Conrad